Request A Consultation
We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule and appointment today!
Graston Technique is a trusted process by professional athletes and sports medicine practitioners. The NFL, NBA, MLB, and other world class athletes use Graston Technique.
In its entirety, the body is made up of muscles, fascia, ligaments, and tendons. Injuries to these soft tissues while engaging in active sports or working out rigorously play a significant role in the pain and dysfunction associated with back, neck and joint problems.
Benefits of the Graston Technique
Professional and amateur athletes can experience several benefits from the Graston Technique.
- Decreasing Overall Treatment Time
- Fostering Faster Rehabilitation/Recovery
- Reducing the Need for Anti-inflammatory Medication
- Reduce Resolving Chronic Conditions thought to Be Permanent
- Promoting a Better Healing Environment for the Injured Soft Tissue.